Saturday 15 December 2012

4/5 to Shadow Man (Lash Series, Book 2) from Paranormal Book Club


For Tara's next tour date with Page Turner Book Tours she stops by Paranormal Book Club for a review of Shadow Man (Lash Series, Book 2).

Here is an excerpt from the review...

"Shadow Man is the 2nd in the series and I have to admit I loved the writing of Tara! I loved the dark feel of the story and Lash. I really got the into this book and felt like I was right there with him. I really felt for him as well and enjoyed going on the journey with him. There was crazy things going on in this one and it only made the story that much more page turning."

Please click HERE to read the full feature.

~*~

Our next stop is:

With Fang-Tastic Books for a Guest Post

~*~

Tour stops still to come: 

17th Dec - Reading, Writing and More - Guest Post

18th Dec - Marian L - Review

19th Dec - J.S. Council - Review

20th Dec - Tasha Turner Coaching - Guest Post

21st Dec - Page Turner Book Tours - Closing To Tour

~*~

Dont forget your chances to win at each date and also our Page Turner Book Tours exclusive competition

No comments:

Post a Comment