Thursday 13 December 2012

Ambition (Guest post by Cassandra Nile via Tara Fox Hall) - A Guest Post Written for Sheenah Freitas by Tara Fox Hall


For Tara's next tour date with Page Turner Book Tours she stops by Sheenah Freitas's Blog for a guest post.

Here is an excerpt from the guest post...

"If it sounds like I’m used to the spotlight, I am. I’m a singer, and I own my own nightclub that goes by the name of Arlene’s. Most nights I’m onstage at least for one set, if not two. I admit it’s a strain, but I’ve worked too hard to lose my club to this Depression we’re going through. I learned a long time ago that if I was going to get ahead in this world, I couldn’t depend on a man to help me; I had to do it myself. It’s been a lot of work, but every time I walk in those doors and onto my own stage, I know all my effort is worth it."

Please click HERE to read the full feature.

~*~

Our next stop is:

With Read 2 Review for a review

~*~

Tour stops still to come: 

15th Dec - Paranormal Book Club - Review

16th Dec - Fang-Tastic Books - Guest Post

17th Dec - Reading, Writing and More - Guest Post

18th Dec - Marian L - Review

19th Dec - J.S. Council - Review

20th Dec - Tasha Turner Coaching - Guest Post

21st Dec - Page Turner Book Tours - Closing To Tour

~*~

Dont forget your chances to win at each date and also our Page Turner Book Tours exclusive competition

No comments:

Post a Comment