Tuesday 18 December 2012

Marian Lanouette gives Shadow Man (Lash Series, Book 2) a 5 Star review


For Tara's next tour date with Page Turner Book Tours she stops by Marian Lanouette's Website for a review.

Here is an excerpt from the review..

" I thought the originality of a weresnake added a new twist to the genre. I’ve read my share of werewolves, vampires and witches, but Shadow Man with its weresnakes grabbed me from the first page. I know you”re thinking snakes, yuck. But I have to tell you I fell in love with the twisted Lash and the vampire Abraham. If you read only one paranormal series this year the Lash Series should be the one. I give Shadow Man five stars.I highly recommend this book. Marian Lanouette"

Please click HERE to read the full feature.

~*~

Our next stop is:

With J.S. Council for a review

~*~

Tour stops still to come: 

20th Dec - Tasha Turner Coaching - Guest Post

21st Dec - Page Turner Book Tours - Closing To Tour

~*~

Dont forget your chances to win at each date and also our Page Turner Book Tours exclusive competition

No comments:

Post a Comment