Saturday 1 December 2012

Penny's Tales Interviews Tara Fox Hall


For Tara's next tour date with Page Turner Book Tours she stops by Penny's Tales for an interview.

Here is an excerpt from the review...

"1. Give us the inside scoop on Tara Fox Hall and don’t leave out the part about target practicing and firewood cutting…. 

Tara Fox Hall is a capable countrywoman who was raised in the city. I am equally comfortable sewing or operating a chainsaw. I call most creatures friend, and believe in practicing random acts of kindness, including animal rescue. As for target practice...I usually practice with my .38 revolver, just like the heroine Sar from my novels. I also use a .22 semiautomatic pistol, a single barrel shotgun, and sometimes a .22 rifle. I had a friend named Eric R. in high school that I hung out with later when I was in college, and he was in the US Army. He taught me to shoot with a .22 bolt-action rifle that was his mom’s. I enjoyed it so much, I got my own second hand rifle for my birthday. I was also reading books at that time by a favorite author of mine, William Johnstone. They promote learning how to defend yourself with a gun, no matter if you’re male or female, at all ages. I took that to heart and applied for my pistol permit."

Please click HERE to read the full feature.

~*~

Our next stop is:

With Close Enounters With The Night Kind for an review of Shadow Man

~*~

Tour stops still to come: 

3rd Dec - Imaginary Friends - Guest Post

4th Dec - My World - Review

5th Dec - Tink's Place - Guest Post

6th Dec - Kaidans Seduction - Review

7th Dec - Lisa's World Of Books - Guest Post

8th Dec - Pandragon Dan - Spotlight

9th Dec - M.M. Shelley - Guest Post

10th Dec - Unwritten - Guest Post

11th Dec - Pat McDermott - Interview

12th Dec - Bitsy Bling Books - Review

13th Dec - Sheenah Freitas - Guest Post

14th Dec - Read 2 Review - Review

15th Dec - Paranormal Book Club - Review

16th Dec - Fang-Tastic Books - Guest Post

17th Dec - Reading, Writing and More - Guest Post

18th Dec - Marian L - Review

19th Dec - J.S. Council - Review

20th Dec - Page Turner Book Tours - Closing To Tour

~*~

Dont forget your chances to win at each date and also our Page Turner Book Tours exclusive competition

No comments:

Post a Comment