Friday 14 December 2012

Read 2 Review Give Shadow Man (Lash Series, Book 2) 5/5


For Tara's next tour date with Page Turner Book Tours she stops by Read 2 Review for a review of Shadow Man (Lash Series, Book 2).

Here is an excerpt from the review...

"I have to admit that I didn’t read Lash (Book 1 in the series) but I will definitely be reading it in the near future. Shadow Man works so well as a standalone book. The plot was well written and I didn’t need for the first book to enjoy it. I truly loved this book from the minute I started to read until the minute it finished. I will be recommending this book to all of my friends and family. 5/5"

Please click HERE to read the full feature.

~*~

Our next stop is:

With Paranormal Book Club for a review

~*~

Tour stops still to come: 

16th Dec - Fang-Tastic Books - Guest Post

17th Dec - Reading, Writing and More - Guest Post

18th Dec - Marian L - Review

19th Dec - J.S. Council - Review

20th Dec - Tasha Turner Coaching - Guest Post

21st Dec - Page Turner Book Tours - Closing To Tour

~*~

Dont forget your chances to win at each date and also our Page Turner Book Tours exclusive competition

No comments:

Post a Comment