Tuesday 29 January 2013

Dina Rae's Write Stuff Interviews Ahmad Taylor


For Ahmad Taylor's next tour date with Page Turner Book Tours he stops by with Dina Rae's Write Stuff for an interview.

Here is an excerpt from the interview...

"What compelled you to write a novel? 

I’ve had the desire to write since I started writing poetry some twenty years ago. I always liked being creative and making up stories, the only thing that stood in my way was the trepidation I felt when considering the sheer volume of words I would need to tell a full story. 

 I had one of my “wild” dreams that I tend to have and woke up with a need to put it on paper. I grabbed a pen and pad and began sketching the outline. Several hours later I was still awake, still enthused so I turned on my laptop and started writing. I was so excited with the idea of telling this story and having other people read it that I pulled several 18 hour writing days and after a month I had my Sci-fi/Suspense/Thriller:"


Please click HERE to read the full feature.

~*~

Our Next Stop is:

With British Romance Fiction for a review - Contest: eCopy of Dark Side Of The Moon

~*~

Tour Dates To Come:

31 January 2013 - Author Sohan Bansode - Review - Contest: eCopy of Dark Side Of The Moon

01 February 2013 - Horsham Writers - Interview - Contest: Winner's choice of book from Amazon up to $5.99 

02 February 2013 - Ella Medler - Review/Interview (Author Feature) - Contest: eCopy of The Boy who Lit up the Sky (The Two Moons of Rehnor) 

03 February 2013 - Everything But The Girl - Review - Contest: Winner's choice of book from Amazon up to $5.99 

04 February 2013 - M.M. Shelley - Review - Contest: eCopy of Dark Side Of The Moon 

05 February 2013 - Spellbingings - Interview - Contest: eCopy of The Boy who Lit up the Sky (The Two Moons of Rehnor) 

06 February 2013 - Along The Road - Review - Contest: eCopy of Dark Side Of The Moon 

07 February 2013 - Self Publish or Die  - Review - Contest: eCopy of Dark Side Of The Moon 

08 February 2013 - Marian L - Interview - Contest: eCopy of Dark Side Of The Moon 

09 February 2013 - Decadent Decisions - Review - Contest: eCopy of The Boy who Lit up the Sky (The Two Moons of Rehnor) 

10 February 2013 - The One Saga - Review - Contest: eCopy of Dark Side Of The Moon

~*~

Dont forget your chances to win at each date and also our Page Turner Book Tours exclusive competition

No comments:

Post a Comment