Saturday 9 February 2013

Marian Lanouette Interviews Ahmad Taylor


For Ahmad Taylor's next tour date with Page Turner Book Tours he stops by with Marian L for a interview. 

Here is an excerpt from the interview...

"How did you get started writing? 

I started writing poetry in high school and had my first poem published in 2004. 

I wrote a short play in college and that’s when I knew I could do it. Took some time to actually start writing seriously, but that was the moment I proved to myself that it could be done."


Please click HERE to read the full feature.

~*~

Our Next Stop is:

With Decadent Decisions for a Review - Contest: eCopy of The Boy who Lit up the Sky (The Two Moons of Rehnor)

~*~

Tour Dates To Come:

10 February 2013 - The One Saga - Review - Contest: eCopy of Dark Side Of The Moon

~*~

Dont forget your chances to win at each date and also our Page Turner Book Tours exclusive competition

No comments:

Post a Comment