Tuesday 5 February 2013

Spellbindings Interviews Ahmad Taylor


For Ahmad Taylor's next tour date with Page Turner Book Tours he stops by with Spellbindings for an interview. 

Here is an excerpt from the interview...

"How did you come up with your characters? 

All of the main characters are based on people in my life. The dream that I had was one of my sister and I on a top-secret military mission in which I lost her location and had to track her down. The focus of DSOM is Jeanie Thomas, who has gone missing and is tracked by her brother; Derrick. So you have 2 main characters right there. Martin and Susan Thomas round out the family and are loosely based upon my image of my parents. I stress ‘my’ image because my mother may (and by may I mean absolutely) disagree with the character of Susan in the story. I had to remind her that all of the characters are fictional and not a biographical representation of anyone. While she laughed, I know deep down she is expecting major changes to Susan in the sequel (we shall see).4/5"


Please click HERE to read the full feature.

~*~

Our Next Stop is:

With Along The Road for a Review - Contest: eCopy of Dark Side Of The Moon

~*~

Tour Dates To Come:

07 February 2013 - Self Publish or Die  - Review - Contest: eCopy of Dark Side Of The Moon

08 February 2013 - Marian L - Interview - Contest: eCopy of Dark Side Of The Moon 

09 February 2013 - Decadent Decisions - Review - Contest: eCopy of The Boy who Lit up the Sky (The Two Moons of Rehnor) 

10 February 2013 - The One Saga - Review - Contest: eCopy of Dark Side Of The Moon

~*~

Dont forget your chances to win at each date and also our Page Turner Book Tours exclusive competition

No comments:

Post a Comment