Monday 16 July 2012

My World Interview Mysti



For day 2 of Mysti's Book Tour she was interviewed by Stephanie at My World.

Here is an excerpt from the interview...

 "5) What is a typical day of writing like for you? 


 It’s been a while since I’ve actually sat and written on my WIP, but typically, once school starts, I get all the kids distributed to where they need to be, come home, and write, taking breaks for lunch and coffee until I have to pick them up or get them off the bus. Now that it’s summer, I’ve taken a break from the WIP to spend time with the kiddos. In fact, we’re tagging along on my hubby’s business trip to Clearwater Beach, FL, which is where I’ll be at the posting of this interview!"

 Please click HERE to read the full interview.

~*~

Tomorrow we move to Reading, Writing And More where Stephanie will be reviewing Serenya's Song.

~*~

Tour stops still to come: 

July 17th:  Reading, Writing And More - Review
July 18th:  Pandragon Dan - Interview 
July 19th:  Close Encounters Of The Night Kind - Guest Post 
July 20th:  CMash Loves To Read - Author Spotlight 
July 21st:  Read 2 Review - Review
July 22nd: Page Turner Book Tours - Tour wrap up post

~*~

Dont forget your chances to win at each date and also our Page Turner Book Tours exclusive competition

No comments:

Post a Comment