Sunday 15 July 2012

Mysti reviews Brave and Magic Mike


Mysti kicked off her tour with Page Turner Book Tours with an amazing post at Ami Blackwelder's website.

Here is an excerpt from the guest post...

"First of all, thank you very much for having me here, Ami! When Kate sent over some ideas for this guest post, I was happy to see “movie review” as one of the choices. Since I just finished up a month-long tour and spoke so much about writing stuff, I thought I’d share my thoughts on a couple of movies that I’ve seen this summer: Brave and Magic Mike. 

Now, if you know anything about these two movies, you can probably guess these two films are nothing alike. And you’d be right, except for one thing—in both of them, I see a theme of breaking free and growing up. Let me elaborate."

Please click HERE to read the full guest post.

~*~

Tomorrow we move to  My World where there has been a slight change and Stephanie will be posting the interview that was meant to be scheduled for Tuesday and the review will now be at  Reading, Writing And More on Tuesday.

~*~

Tour stops still to come: 

July 16th:  My World - Interview 
July 17th:  Reading, Writing And More - Review
July 18th:  Pandragon Dan - Interview 
July 19th:  Close Encounters Of The Night Kind - Guest Post 
July 20th:  CMash Loves To Read - Author Spotlight 
July 21st:  Read 2 Review - Review

~*~

Dont forget your chances to win at each date and also our Page Turner Book Tours exclusive competition

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mysti-Congrats on your book. Hope your tour is a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm on holiday, as my friends in the UK say, and have had a little trouble connecting, but I'm here and raring to go now :) ~Mysti

      Delete