Friday 1 March 2013

How author Ronda L.Caudill Phd.'s characters discover her! - A Guest Post for Random Review by Leanne


For Ronda I. Caudill's next tour date with Page Turner Book Tours she stops by Random Review by Leanne for an guest post. 

Here is an excerpt from the guest post...

"It is strange how my characters come to me. I may get an idea for a story and a particular character immediately starts relaying the story to me. It is as if they have been waiting to be released and when their story is opened up they are just beaming to tell it to me."

Please click HERE to read the full feature.

~*~

Our Next Stop is:

With Vickie Johnstone for a Spotlight

~*~

Tour dates to come:


3rd March - Pandragon Dan - Guest Post

~*~

Also please dont forget to check out the EXCLUSIVE tour competition for The Choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment