Friday 26 April 2013

Penny's Tales and Dan Wright Interview The Man In Shadow


For Dan Wright's next date on the Legacy Of The Dragonkin tour with Page Turner Book Tours he stops by with Penny's Tales for a character interview. 

Here is an excerpt from the character interview...

"Dan: Can you tell us a little about yourself? 

 MIS: Hmmm, let’s see. I may or may not have been born to a mother I may or may not have had. I may or may not have lived a life of pain and suffering. I may or may not have been married, had kids and seen them all taken away from me. And I may or may not have a deep seated hatred for all life and seek to destroy them. Or I may or may not just be a complete evil person just may or may not just enjoy messing with the lives of others. There. Does that answer your question?"

Please click HERE to read the full feature.

~*~

Please be sure to check out the EXCLUSIVE Tour Contest where you could win many exclusive Dragonkin prizes and much more...


Good luck to all who enter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment