Friday 26 April 2013

Louann Carroll, Author Interviews Dan Wright


For Dan Wright's next date on the Legacy Of The Dragonkin tour with Page Turner Book Tours he stops by with Louann Carroll, Author for an interview. 

Here is an excerpt from the interview...

"Welcome, Dan! Thanks for being here today. When did you first start writing? 

 It was actually back at my old school. I wrote and drew (by that I mean vaguely sketched something) my own comic called “The Abbey School Avenger”. It was something I did in my last couple of years at school and was kinda an outside project for me. Years later, I tried writing scripts for TV and comics, with no success. I went into novel writing around 2007."

Please click HERE to read the full feature.

~*~

Please be sure to check out the EXCLUSIVE Tour Contest where you could win many exclusive Dragonkin prizes and much more...


Good luck to all who enter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment